Ayios Georgios Chapel
The Chapel of Ayios Georgios is located north of the community.
It is a small chapel with nave Byzantine dome.Built in the 15th-16th century. Located in the geographical zone Frenaros, but ceded the entire region, to create today the refugee settlement named "St. George Acheritou."
When destroyed the old town of St. George in the 16th century, icons were transferred to Acheritou. Open during the feast day of St. George, on April 23, where many believers attend a pilgrimage.
Ayios Georgios Church
It is the main church of the parish of the refugee settlement Ayios Georgios Acheritou-Vrysoulles. Located in the centre of the community where after the Turkish invarsion a small church was build. St.Demetrios was build in 1988 it is a standard three aisle vaulted basilica.
It was consecrated by the late Archbishop of Cyprus Chrysostomos A on the 24th September 1989.
The interior has been painted by the Serbian Vladivir Milits and a small section by the Kepola Brothers and donations were also made by the innabitants of the Community. In the church of Ayios Demetriou there are relics from the church of the now occupied Acheritou.
There are icons of St.Georgiou (16th Century). The Vigin Mary (second half of 18th Century) smaller icons of the resurrection and the birth of Christ (19th century) silver chalice, bibles books and a silver cross (1912).
The church celebrates on the 26th October the name day of St.Demetrios.
The church also celebrates Ascention day (40 days after Easter) before the invarsion in 1974 the celebration took place in the church of the Assention in Acheritou.
Monument in memory of mothers of missing and dead person
As a token of honor to the people of the community who gave their lives for the freedom of Cyprus, the community Acheritou has erected a monument in honor of the mother of dead and missing person.
The monument Mother Killed and Missing is opposite the Primary School.