Civil Weddings in Deryneia CYPRUS
Civil marriages are conducted by the Mayor, the Deputy Mayor and members of the City Council in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The aim is to serve the newlyweds & their guests on such an important day of their lives & the emergence of Cypriot hospitality.
The Civil Wedding Ceremonies take place at the Town Hall, the Municipal Amphitheatre, and Deryneia Folk Art Museum with is rich in traditional equipment.
• Passports / IDs
• Birth Certificates
• If foreigners not residing in Cyprus, Certificates from the relevant Government departments certifying marital status.
Greek Cypriots or foreigners residing in Cyprus for more than 6 months (in addition to the relevant documents from their country listed above) must also present:
• Sworn declaration before the Registrar of the Court
• Marriage license from the Marriage Registrar from the Ministry of Internal Affairs (valid for 2 months)
• If the applicant is under 18 years old - written consent from the parents/guardians
• In the case the applicants are divorced – relevant documentation / Final Divorce Decree
• In the case the applicants are widowed – relevant documentation / Widows Certificate respectively.
€128.15 in case that the civil marriage will take place beyond a period of 15 days from the day the applicants sign the necessary documents at City Hall.
€281.92 in case that the civil marriage will take place in less than 15 days from the day the applicants sign the necessary documents at City Hall.
€ 13.67 for certified copy
Note: The marriage must be celebrated within three months from the date of application.
For more information please contact the Pantelitsa Karagiorgi tel. 23811000